CALL FOR PAPERS
The Italian Conference on CyberSecurity (ITASEC) is an annual event supported and organized by the CINI Cybersecurity National Lab.
The 2023 edition will take place in Bari, from May 2nd to May 5th, 2023.
As in previous editions, ITASEC includes a Scientific and Technical (S&T) Track whose purpose is to gather Italian researchers working in the field of cybersecurity.
The S&T track of ITASEC represents the major annual event of the Italian cybersecurity community.
It is thought as a forum to meet, discuss, and exchange experiences among people coming from academy and industry who are interested in cybersecurity and all its applications.
ITASEC 2023 solicits two kinds of submissions:
- Original, unpublished contributions that will be included in an open-access post proceeding volume of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, indexed by both Scopus and DBLP;
- Already published or preliminary work that will not be included in the post proceedings volume.
Authors are requested to clearly indicate whether their paper should be included in the proceedings volume.
Any paper related to cybersecurity is welcome. Topics of interest encompass all areas of cybersecurity, including research domains such as:
- Authorization, Authentication and Accountability
- Big Data security
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers
- Cloud security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Cyber education and training
- Data security and privacy
- Digital forensics
- Formal models in security
- Hardware and device security
- Human issues and awareness
- Identity management
- Incident management
- Legal aspects and compliance
- Monitoring and detection
- Network security
- Security management and governance
- Software vulnerability and assessment
- Systems Security
- Trust Management and Assurance
- Wireless security
This topic list is not meant to be exhaustive because ITASEC 2023 is interested in all aspects of digital security and privacy.
However, papers without a clear application to cybersecurity will be considered out of scope.
Moreover, we encourage submissions on the following special tracks:
- Gaming for teaching and testing
- National perimeter
Papers must be in English, formatted in pdf according to the EasyChair style and no longer than 10 pages, excluding bibliography.
Extra material exceeding the page limit can be included in an appendix of at most 4 pages.
Papers should be submitted to: EASYCHAIR.ORG/ITASEC23
February 10extended deadline February 24, 2023: Paper submission deadline
- March 28, 2023: Author notification
- May 3-5, 2023: Conference
- May 12, 2023: Camera-ready deadline