Call for Papers
- Conference Date: 4-7 February, 2020
The ITASEC20 conference solicits two kinds of submissions:
- Original, unpublished contributions that will be included in an open-access post proceeding volume of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, indexed by both Scopus and DBLP;
- Already published or preliminary work that will not be included in the post proceedings volume.
Authors are requested to clearly indicate whether their paper should be included in the proceedings volume.
Any paper related to cybersecurity is welcome. Topics of interest encompass all areas of cybersecurity, including research domains such as:
- Cryptology (Cryptography and Cryptanalysis)
- Data Security and Privacy
- Education and Training
- Operational Incident Handling and Digital Forensics
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Management and Governance
- Network and Distributed Systems
- Software and Hardware Security
- Security Measurements
- Legal Aspects
- Human Aspects
- Theoretical Foundations
- Trust Management, Assurance, and Accountability
Moreover, we encourage submissions on new and emerging topics, in particular on, even if it is not limited to, the following topics:
- AI and Security
- Critical Infrastructures
- Digital-Health Security
- Security for IoT
- Social security
- Assurance, Audit, and Certification
Selected papers may be considered for a special issue or a fast track in a high-ranked journal.
Papers must be in English, formatted in pdf according to the EasyChair style and no longer than 10 pages, excluding bibliography. Extra material exceeding the page limit can be included in a clearly marked appendix of at most 5 pages.
17 November 2019 6 December 2019 (extended): Paper submission
- 7 January 2020: Paper notification of acceptance/rejection
- 22 January 2020: Camera ready version of the accepted papers
- 4-7 February 2020: Conference